We accept and greatly appreciate donations! We are in desparate need of donations at this time! Please help if you are able!
- ALL CAGE SIZES are needed. Rodent cages, bird cages of all sizes.
- Tanks and aquariums may be used for a limited time at the rescue for the rats or mice, but can cause respiratory problems so we will keep a limited number of aquariums for when we need them or for emergencies to use for limited amounts of time. Other tanks may be sold to buy other supplies, so these tanks do help as well.
- Small shoe boxes or cardboard boxes. Rats and other rodents love to rip them up, hide in them, sleep in them, etc. If you have a stash, please let us know!
- Hammocks and other cage accesories are also loved by rats, chinchillas, sugar gliders, hedgies and ferrets and come to great use in our rescue cages.
- Hanging toys and other toys are great for stimulation, especially for the many young or baby rats who come in.
- Any craft items you are not using. These can be used to make toys for any animals.
- Bird Seed or food can be mixed into a great rat food and used to fed rescues as well as the parrots that come in.
- Rodent, Rabbit, Ferret, Bird, etc. food can be donated and used.
- Rodent, Ferret, Rabbit, Bird,etc. treats can be donated and used.
- Rat food is of course, used a lot. There is food special for rats (may say it is for mice, too) and this food is also used as well as other rodent/bird/etc. feed.
- Food bowls/water bottles for rodents are needed. Water bottles made for rodents, water bottle holders and food bowls are also needed.